NEWSLETTER #024 - 10.12.2018
New Project with avocado “fuerte” from ECOSUS stated in Peru and Mexico
In the future we wi’ll have conditions to have organic certified, this one we’re offering today is GlobalGap certified (USDA, Canada and EU).
*THERE ARE MORE CHANCES YOU HAVE IT BY MAKING RESERVATIONS WITH US.
Physalis from Peru with USDA and EU BIO – Orders are being issued weekly. 1000 boxes of 3 kg each available every week.
Take your opportunity to order!!!!!!!!!
Special offers available by sea and by air.
Organic bananas, USDA, EU and Canadá certified from Peru, México and Brazil.
1) 1000 boxes of 14,18 kg each available every week. From Peru and Mexico.
2) Banana’s biomass: special product from Brazil. In 220g and 550g packages
ECOSUS is offering many different types of mangos with different types of certification.
1) We have Ubá Mango from Brazil, this is a special variety with a very sweet taste. Organic certification for USA, Canada and EU. 60 tons available with the price USD $ 2,70/kg. The harvest already started, so if you get interested, make your order! Prices changes every week.
2) From Peru we can offer Edward and Kent mango, both organic and GlobalGap certified. Starting since last week, we wi’ll be able to maintain the offer until march 2019. For the next 2 weeks, we have 2 containers available every week.
ORGANIC PASSION FRUIT FROM BRAZIL
Organic certified passion fruit (Maracuya) from Brazil. The first harvests will start at January 2019. It’s a new ECOSUS Project with USDA, Canada and EU organic certification. The expectation is that we will be able to offer 50 ton this season, starting at the end of December. If you’re a buyer who works with passion fruit, make your request to receive a sample when the harvest starts. We will give preference to buyers who contact us first.
Organic yellow pitahaya from Colombia.
This is one of ECOSUS’S greatest achievments in 2018.
USDA, EU certified and soon also with certification for Canada.
1 ton available every week untill january 2019, then we wi’ll have 10 tons available every week.
Air delivery (can be sent by sea, if the request is mínimum of 20 tons)
ECOSUS has two projects with organic pineapple to offer. USDA, UE certified and soon also with certification for Canada.
1) The first one is from Brazil, with the variety “imperial”. It’s sweeter then the others. Price: USD $ 15,00 / box with 8 kg box, 5000 unities available
2) The second one if from Peru. Variety “golden”. Price: USD $ 8,58 / box with 12 kg